1. By using and/or visiting any section of the www.scoutdata.feedconstruct.com /hereinafter “Website”/ and/or registering on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions /hereinafter also referred to as “Terms”) which shall be deemed to have accepted and understood by User.
Please read these Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all our products available via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device.
2. Where you purchase any of our products, using this Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions which shall apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
3. Where reference is made to “feedconstruct”, “we”, "our" or “us” in relation to:
(a) All Feedconstruct products - refers to Great Systems L.P. doing business as "Feedconstruct" registered in Scotland, having it legal address at 44 Main Street Douglas, South Lanarkshire, ML11 0QW, Scotland (Registration certificate SL25311).
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes shall be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website prior to the first application. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you shall be deemed to have automatically accepted those changes.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "User" is reference to any person (being an individual or legal entity) using the Website or the services of Feedconstruct and/or any registered user of Feedconstruct.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries and Feedconstruct shall not be responsible for the activity of Users located in these certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliance with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that using of Live Sport Data is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. Feedconstruct is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Feedconstruct is committed to provide its Users with accurate Live Sport Data. For further details, the information provided through this website may contain inaccuracies and the users hereby agree that they shall not make any further pretension or claim in regard to Feedconstruct.
8. Feedconstruct does not accept any form of gambling, betting or wagering. The company only provides live scouting data and suggested live odds.
9. It is forbidden to sell, resell, duplicate or copy the product or services as well as the access to the product or services provided by Feedconstruct.
10. Feedconstruct provides live odds powered by it's exclusive partner Betconstruct. It may contain inaccuracies and the users hereby agree that they shall not make any further pretension or claim in regard to Feedconstruct.
B. YOUR SCOUTDATAACCOUNT
1. Web account
1.1 All individual users must be over 18 years of age and to be located in a country where using Live Sport Data is not considered as an illegal activity. All users shall warrant Feedconstruct the above mentioned by clicking "REGISTER".
1.2 All information provided when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular, if using a credit or debit card, the cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us or [email protected]
or submit a question via Megafeed LiveChat for further assistance.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that Feedconstruct Payment systems providers shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as Payment System providers require in connection with such verification checks.
1.7 By default any User shall receive one Admin account with various tools such as: purchasing, cancelation, management of its subaccounts, etc. Users will receive five viewer accounts without tools of Admin Account. All the other activities, beside the ones provided for Admin account, should be organized within the cooperation with Feedconstruct. This should be subject of discussions between User and Megafeed.
1.8 Users must keep their registration and account details up to date. The above and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 Feedconstruct allows all its Users to choose their own username and password combination. Users must keep this information secret and confidential.
2.2 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Personal section of the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
2.3 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
3. Personal Details
5. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us.
4.2 Feedconstruct reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason.
C. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Information and Content
After joining Feedconstruct you will get your admin account, which will allow you to upload funds to your online wallet and buy matches. It can be done by entering Admin page from account menu. Feedconstruct allows transaction with the following methods: WireCard, Skrill, Neteller, AstroPay, DegiOnline_WebMoney, Yandex, YandexAlfa, YandexVisaMaster, EcoPayz, Moneta, DotPay, PugglePay and Qiwi.
Admin page also gives the opportunity to edit your personal details, create and manage your sub accounts which can be done from the “Manage accounts” section.
You can activate/deactivate sub accounts switching on/off their Status bar. You can give permission for one or more sub accounts to book matches from the list of Feedconstruct matches.
2. Refund system
Company refunds match purchase fee by returning its’ paid price to the account’s balance in the following cases:
If a purchased match will not take place as scheduled,
If a purchased match has been canceled from Company’s side because of technical issues.
Any other incident can be discussed with Company on a case-by-case basis and refund may take place.
D. OUR LIABILITY
1. Feedconstruct does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While Feedconstruct endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Feedconstruct does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Feedconstruct is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “AS IS”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Feedconstruct provides you with the Website on the basis that Feedconstruct excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
E. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that Feedconstruct may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Feedconstruct the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Feedconstruct under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
Any substantial amendment to “Feedconstruct” Terms and Conditions shall be notified in advance by this Website to the Users before coming into effect and the User shall be required to provide their consent to the amended terms and conditions.